Vijaya Bank Recruitment : 44 Vacancies announced
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing all latest vacancy updates under Vijaya Bank Recruitment.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank has published notification for the recruitment of 44 Probationary Manager (Security, Rajbhasa & Law) vacancies in MMG Scale II in specialist category. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-12-2016 to 09-01-2017
Top 3 Bank Jobs for December
Before we head to Vijaya Bank Recruitment, you should also know about the other top bank jobs for this month.
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||View Here Vacancy Details|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||View Here Vacancy Details|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||View Here Vacancy Details|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment Details
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 44
Name of the Post:
1. Probationary Manager (Security): 20 Posts
2. Probationary Manager (Rajbhasa): 10 Posts
3. Probationary Manager (Law): 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 45 years for Post No. 01 & 20- 35 years for Post No. 02 and 03 as on 01-10-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have pass in any Degree from a recognised University for Post No. 01, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) Level or Post Graduation Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) Level for Post No. 02 & BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a recognised University for Post No. 03.
Selection Process for Vijaya Bank Recruitment: Candidates will be selected based on interview and/ or group discussion and/ or test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- (Including Rs. 100/- intimation charges) through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.vijayabank.com from 19-12-2016 to 09-01-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with recent photograph should be affixed on the application along with self attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, experience certificate and fee in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Probationary Manager (Security)/ Probationary Manager (Rajbhasa)/ Probationary Manager (Law) 2016 – 2017 in Vijaya Bank” by ordinary post to the Vijaya Bank, Post Box No 5136, GPO, Bangalore – 560 001 on or before 16-01-2017 & 20-01-2017 for remote areas.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id, password.
2. Log on to the website www.vijayabank.com.
3. Click on careers & Read Instructions carefully.
4. Click on “Click Here to Apply Online”.
5. Log in yourself & Fill all mandatory details
6. Check once before submit the form
7. Take a print out copy of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||19-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||09-01-2017|
|Last Date for printing your Application||24-01-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||16-01-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application for Remote Areas||20-01-2017|
Official Notification notification for Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank Recruitment -FAQs
For On-Line Registration Process
1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page? Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
2. How do I know that my application is registered? Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application? “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your EMail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved? In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line? In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered? Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
7. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication? “Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails? While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem? Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application? Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified. “In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, I inform us by clicking on the link http://cgrs.ibps.in/ giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter. Please make one more attempt from any other PC with either Internet Explorer (9 or above), Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above, Google chrome 3.0 or above. with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”