UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 489 Junior Engineer, Deputy Architect & Technical Assistant vacancies.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 489 Junior Engineer, Deputy Architect & Technical Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-12-2016 to 17-01-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Details
|Total No. of Posts: 489
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 446 Posts
a. Irrigation and Water Resources, Uttar Pradesh: 238 Posts
b Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development Board, Lucknow: 126 Posts
c. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Corporation Limited, Lucknow: 80 Posts
d. Department of Ground Water, UP: 02 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 15 Posts
a Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development Board, Lucknow: 15 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 18 Posts
a. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Corporation Limited, Lucknow: 17 Posts
b. Department of Ground Water, UP: 01 Post
4. Deputy Architect: 06 Posts
a. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Corporation Limited, Lucknow: 06 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
a. Department of Ground Water, UP: 01 Post
6. Technical Assistant (Electrical): 01 Post
7. Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 02 Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Age Limit
|Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 40 years for Post No. 01 (a & d), 03 (b), 05 (a), 06 & 07 and 18 – 40 years for remaining posts.|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Educational Qualification
|Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering for Post No. 01, Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 02, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post No. 03 & 06, Diploma in Architecture for Post No. 04 and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 05 & 07 from recognised University with relevant experience.|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on exam|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Application Fee
|Candidates should pay Rs. 225/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs. 105/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 25/- for PH candidates through SBI I Collect by using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or E Challan.|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: How to Apply
|Eligiblee candidates may apply online through the website www.upsssc.gov.in from 27-12-2016 to 17-01-2017.|
Notification-UPSSSC-Jr-Engineer-Technical-Asst-Dy-Architect-PostsUPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Instructions for Applying Online
|1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on “Notifications/ Advertisements”.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27-12-2016|
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee||29-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-01-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||19-01-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||21-01-2017|
Recommended Jobs for this Month
|Central Bank of India||Office Assistant||View Details Here|
|IDBI Bank||Specialist Officer||View Details Here|
|RBI Recruitment||Manager||View Details Here|