UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 for 463 Positions.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment of 463 vacancies by conducting Combined Defence Services Examination (I) -2017.
UPSC CDS Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 463
Name of the Examination: Combined Defence Services Examination (I) -2017
Name of the Course:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 144th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2018: 150 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in January, 2018 Executive (General Service): 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad- (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2018: 32 Posts
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- 107th SSC(Men)(NT) Course commencing in April, 2018: 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 21st SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2018: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20- 24 years as on 01-01-2018 (born not earlier than 02nd January, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1998). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree for Post 1, 4, 5, Degree in Engineering for Post 2, Degree (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Post 3.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination and interview test.
Application Fee: Candidates should possess Rs.200/- by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.upsc.gov.in” from 09-11-2016 to 02-12-2016 till 06:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
UPSC CDS Recruitment Important Dates:
|Start Date to Apply Online||09-11-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash Mode||01-12-2016 till 11:59 pm|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Through Online||02-12-2016 till 06:00 pm|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-12-2016 till 06:00 pm|
|Date of Exam||05-02-2017|