SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2017: Specialist Positions Announced. Kindly apply soon.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing latest vacancies from SIDBI Bank Recruitment.
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2017
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Details
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Essential Qualifications
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Monthly Salary
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Selection Process
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Official Notification
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Application Process
- About SIDBI
SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited by the Small Industries Development Bank of India from capable candidates regarding SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification. Eligible job hunters who are interested and want to be a part of Small Industries Development Bank of India can grab this big chance by applying for SIDBI Bank Recruitment till 16th Dec. 2016
SIDBI Bank Recruitment Details
- Chief Treasury Officer (Forex)
- Treasury Officer (Forex)
- Deputy Treasury Officer (Forex)
SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Essential Qualifications
- Willing job seekers for SIDBI Bank Recruitment must possess Degree of Graduation with 60% marks/Master Degree or its equivalent in related field according to the posts from recognized University of Institutions.
- Appliers should have relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Monthly Salary
Chief Treasury Officer
Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
Rs. 1.6 Lakhs
Deputy Treasury Officer
Rs. 1.3 Lakhs
SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Selection Process
The assortment of applicants for Small Industries Development Bank of India Career will be done on the basis of performance in group discussion and personal Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment team of Small Industries Development Bank of India.
SIDBI Bank Recruitment Official Notification
SIDBI Bank Recruitment: Application Process
- Candidates will have to go through the official website of the bank that is www.sidbi.in.
- After visiting home page of official website press on “Careers” tab from menu bar on the home page.
- Hit on” Appointment of Forex Specialists on Contract Basis– 2016” link.
- On new window you are required to press on “Detailed advertisement English” option for getting the details regarding the post.
- Read complete details for the applied post and revisit the back page.
- After reading relevant details press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the mandatory information in correct manner.
- Take a hardcopy of online application form and prepare an envelope and super- scribes with “Application for the post of Forex Specialist on Contract Basis-2016”
- Put your application forms into it and send it to address given below.
Deputy General Manager, Human
Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India,
MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, BandraKurla
Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Appliers have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and will be paid through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Small Industries Development Bank of india is an independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth and development of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises (MS was incorporated initially as a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Development Bank of India. Currently the ownership is held by 34 Government of India owned / controlled institutions.
Beginning as a refinancing agency to banks and state level financial institutions for their credit to small industries, it has expanded its activities, including direct credit to the SME through 100 branches in all major industrial clusters in India. Besides, it has been playing the development role in several ways such as support to micro-finance institutions for capacity building and onlending. Recently it has opened seven branches christened as Micro Finance branches, aimed especially at dispensing loans up to ₹5 lakh.
It is the Principal Financial Institution for the Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector and for Co-ordination of the functions of the institutions engaged in similar activities.