Shipping Corporation Recruitment 2016. Manger and Supervisor Positions Announced.
Bookmark this page for viewing latest updates on Government Job Vacancies.
Shipping Corporation Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, Personnel & Administration Division has invited applications for the recruitment of Port Manager, Deputy Port Manager, VTS Supervisor vacancies
Shipping Corporation Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Posts:
1. Port Manager: 01 Post
2. Deputy Port Manager: 01 Post
3. VTS Supervisor: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should not be more than 65 years for post 1, 2 as on 31-10-2016, 65 years for post 3 as on 01-12-2016.. Age relaxation is applicable by 2 years for women candidates, SC/ ST candidates as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Hold COC of Master (FG) issued by D.G. Shipping, India for Post 1, 2, Certificate of Competency as Master Near Coastal Vessel (N.C.V.) or Mate (FG) for Post 3 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for interview & Skype interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their resume and scanned copies of the required documents along with the form duly filled-in b email to email@example.com, Skype address – The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd on or before 24-11-2016 by 16:00 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-11-2016 by 16:00 hrs.
Date & Time of Interview: 25-11-2016 from 11:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs.
Venue: The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., 18th floor, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
Top 3 Jobs for This Month
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Middle Management Grade (MMG) Positions
1. Middle Management Grade/ Scale II: 676 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade / Scale III: 256 Posts
Junior/Senior Grade Positions
3. Junior Management Grade/ Scale I: 66 Posts
4. Senior Management Grade / Scale IV: 41 Posts
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. I.T Officer (Scale-I): 335 Posts
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 2580 Posts
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 65 Posts
4. Law Officer (Scale I): 115 Posts
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I): 946 Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11900-32000/-
- Post Name : Dy. Manager Research
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32900-58000/- & Rs.29100-54500/-