NBCC Recruitment 2016 for Executive and Engineer Positions.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing latest updates on government job vacancies.
NBCC Recruitment 2016
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) invites application for the posts of Senior Project Executive, Junior Engineer & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
NBCC (India) Limited (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited), a Navratna organisation under category I, is a Central Public Sector Undertaking which trades publicly in the market and is largely owned by Government of India. It engages in the Real Estate Development & Construction business, and also provides Project Management Consultancy.
Headquartered in New Delhi, NBCC has 10 regional/zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 states and 1 Union Territory in India. In addition, NBCC has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq, Libya, Nepal, Mauritius, Turkey, Botswana, Republic of Maldives, Republic of Yemen et al.
NBCC Recruitment 2016 Details
|Senior Project Executive||24 Posts||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Junior Engineer||44 Posts||Rs. 25,000|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Project Executive : Full Time Degree in Civil/Electrical engineering from govt. recognized institute/university with 60% marks.
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Full Time Diploma in Civil/Electrical engineering from govt. recognized institute/university with 60% marks
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Senior Project Executive : 30 years
- For Junior Engineer : 28 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for executive post & Rs.500/- for non-executive post through Online. SC/ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply NBCC Recruitment: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com on or before 30 Days from the date of publication.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 Days from the date of publication
Latest Government Jobs This Month
National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd – NAFED Recruitment
NAFED Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.47600-151100/-
Last date to Apply – December 11, 2016
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment
- Post Name: Executive
- No. of Vacancies: 500
- Pay Scale – Rs. 17,000-20,000
Last Date to Apply – November 30, 2016