Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing the latest updates on Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank) Mumbai, an Apex Cooperative Bank in Maharashtra State, established in 1911 is scheduled Bank. The Bank is operating through its Head Office at Mumbai, 6 Regional Offices and 41 Branches in Maharashtra. The Bank invites On-line applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of various vacancies.
This post is applicable for all Indian citizens and not just Maharashtra. So apply soon.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Details
Name of Posts
- RECRUITMENT OF MANAGER
- JOINT MANAGER
- ASSISTANT MANAGER
- OFFICER GRADE II
- JUNIOR OFFICER
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Time Frame
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Requisites
|Please Note That –
1. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
2. A candidate can apply for only one post & category.
3. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
4. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to On-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview.
5. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website http://www.mscbank.com for details and updates
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Salary
|Salary and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade etc. as per Bank’s rules and service condition in force time to time.
The officials will be eligible for DA, VDA, CCA, PF.
The approximately gross salary for various posts would be as follows (per month)
In addition, eligible perks / facilities as per Bank’s policies will also be available.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank: Official Notification
DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURES FOR
- A. Application Registration
- B. Payment Of Fees
- C. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload Candidates can apply On-line only from 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted
A. Application Registration & Procedure
1. Candidates to go to the MSC Bank website (http://www.mscbank.com) click on the option “APPLY ON-LINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the On-line application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the On-line application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the On-line application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under Guidelines for Scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees Application fee
Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC / ST / OBC Candidates.
The fee is to be paid through On-line Mode. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of On-line (written) test and personal interview
- Pattern of On-line written test:
A) For Manager, Joint Manager, Assistant Manager & Officer Grade II Post.
|Contents of Test||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Subject Knowledge ( in the related discipline viz. Legal,
Recovery, Accountancy & Financial Management, Agro Based
Project Appraisal & Monitoring, I.T., Banking, Treasury)
B. For Junior Officer Post
|Contents of Test||Questions||Marks||Time|
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- The On-line (written) Test will be only in English language.
Books to Prepare
|Contents of Test||Link To Buy|
|General Awareness||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
Top 5 Vacancies for this Month
|Post and Org (Click to apply)||Details||Salary||Openings|
|BSNL JTO Recruitment||View details||40,000||2510|
|SBI Recruitment||View Details||75,000||11|
|NABARD Recruitment||View Details||77,000||9|
|SSC MTS Recruitment||View Details||20,000||8000|
|Prasar Bharati RecruitmentView Details||View Details||35,000||33|