Indian Bank Recruitment for various posts.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Indian Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for various posts.
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,140 employees, 2565 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore , and 223 correspondant banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.
India Bank Recruitment Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 324
Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd. Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
Admission to PGDBF at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore (MaGE) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND GENERAL INFORMATION FOR INDIAN BANK RECRUITMENT
a. Qualification (As on 01.07.2016) –Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
b. Age (As on 01.07.2016) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Note: Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Point B (D) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction 3 he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Point B (E) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
Recommended Jobs for December
1. SBI Recruitment for 103 Vacancies
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 Posts
- Relationship Manager: 55 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 Post
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
- Compliance Officer: 01 Post
- Investment Counselors: 09 Posts
Last Date to Apply: December 12th, 2016
2. LIC Recruitment for 320 Vacancies
- Advisor: 260 Posts
- LIC Agent: 60 Posts
Last Date to Apply: December 31,2016
3. IDBI Bank Recruitment for 1000 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
Last Date to Apply: December 12, 2016