Indbank Recruitment 2016: Apply Now.
Indbank Recruitment 2016
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of SPECIALIST OFFICERS/ QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS.
- Also,the salary being offered under Indbank Recruitment as well as the additional incentives are lucrative.
- So, Kindly read the Indbank Recruitment Details below carefully before applying.
Indbank Recruitment Details:
|Name of the position(s)/discipline(s)||Vacancies|
|Assistant Vice President (Secretary)||
|Secretarial Officer (Dealer)||19|
Note: The number of vacancies in each position/discipline is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the company and it will be at the sole discretion of the company.
Indbank Recruitment Salary:
|Position(s)/discipline(s)||CTC( Rs. in lakhs) per annum*|
|Assistant Vice President (Secretary)||6.00 – 8.00|
|Secretarial Officer (Dealer)||2.00 – 4.00|
Assistant Vice President (Secretary):
|MINIMUM AGE:||21 Years.|
|MAXIMUM AGE:||35 Years.|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:||Graduate with Qualified Company Secretary. (Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred).|
|EXPERIENCE:||Minimum three years’ experience as a Company Secretary in a listed company.|
Secretarial Officer (Dealer):
|MINIMUM AGE:||21 Years.|
|MAXIMUM AGE:||30 Years.|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:||Graduate with NISM/NCFM qualification.|
|EXPERIENCE:||Minimum one year experience in dealing/back office.|
Indbank Recruitment Mode of Selection
- After screening the applications received, company may devise the selection procedure either only through Interview or through written test followed by Interview. .
- General Category: 600
- SC/ST Category: 150
Indbank Recruitment How to Apply:
- Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com.
- After that, they have to send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD.
- Also, the candidate can send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to email@example.com.
Indbank Recruitment Appointment Procedure:
- After the selection, the candidates selected will be subject to various terms and conditions as existing in the Company at the time of appointment.
Indbank Recruitment Probation Period:
- After the selection, candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- Their confirmation in the Company service will be decided in terms of the provision of the Company’s Service Regulations.
Indbank Recruitment Security Deposit:
- After the selection, the selected candidate has to deposit their two months gross emoluments as interest free security deposit at the time of joining the company.
Indbank Recruitment General Guidelines:
- Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- If candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email.
- Therefore the admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional.
- So only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- If any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.