IBPS Recruitment 2017. Manager and Assistant vacancies.
Kindly bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing all the latest vacancies under IBPS Recruitment
IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited applications for Manager and Assistant vacancies under IBPS Recruitment 2017.
IBPS Recruitment 2017: Details
|Name of Posts under IBPS Recruitment 2017
IBPS Recruitment 2017: Job Profile and Responsibilities
|Under the IBPS recruitment, Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division.
1. To maintain and provide a support service for the Director’s daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and co -coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
2. To set appointments and meetings for the Director
3. To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers , obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
4. Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic, written or verbal enquiries for the Director, using own initiative
5. To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Director.
6. To advise the Director of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects
7. To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office
8. To provide a confidential and efficient filing system for the Director and his office
9. To organize travel arrangements for the Director
10. And any matter related to the above broad functions
IBPS Recruitment: Application Process
|Interested candidates who are meeting with above Mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01/01/2017 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East) Mumbai 400 101
Last date of receipt of application is 25.01.2017 (before 5.00 pm).
IBPS Recruitment 2017: Important Instructions
- Hand Delivery of application will not be accepted.
- Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- Internal candidate may submit their application in sealed cover directly to Gm(Admin) only
IBPS Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Age||Minimum Educational Qualification under IBPS Recruitment||Post Qualification
|Deputy Manager & PA to Director||Minimum: 50 years Maximum: 63 years I.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1954 and not Later than 01.01.1967 (both dates inclusive)||S S C with Typing Speed: English typewriting – 40 wpm||Minimum 25 years of experience of handling Board level works including assisting the Chief Executive of Banking Institute, PSBs & banking subsidiaries for day today functioning|
Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.
Recommended Government Jobs for this Month
|BSNL||2510||View Details Here|
|COAL INDIA LIMITED||1319||View Details Here|
|COOPERATIVE BANK||246||View Details Here|