BEL Recruitment for Various Engineer Level Posts
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing latest vacancies under BEL Recruitment
BEL Recruitment 2016
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navarathna and premier professional Electronics Company, invites online applications from Indian citizens having necessary qualification and experience for engagement for the current BEL Recruitment Details –
BEL Recruitment Details
- B.E. / B.Tech. (ELECTRONICS & COMMN. ENGINEERING) 06 posts.
- B.E./B.Tech. (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) 06 posts.
- B.E. (CIVIL ENGINEERING) 01 post.
Trending Recruitments besides BEL
Before you head to the recruitment details of BEL Recruitment, you can also view the trending jobs besides BEL for this month –
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||View Here Vacancy Details|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||View Here Vacancy Details|
|Vijaya Bank Recruitment||View Here Vacancy Details|
BEL Recruitment Requirements:
BEL Recruitment Qualification:
- First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/ B.Tech from a recognized University / Institution.
BEL Recruitment Age:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT- 25 Years as on 01.11.2016 for General Candidates.
BEL Recruitment Reservation:
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt.Rules.
BEL Recruitment Remuneration:
- An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- per month.
BEL Recruitment Period of Contract:
- One Year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate up to 3 years, at the sole discretion of BEL.
BEL Recruitment Details: Post wise
B.E. / B.Tech. (ELECTRONICS & COMMN. ENGINEERING)
- Understanding of RF Equipments / Systems-EMI Control Techniques – ERP software like SAP – MS Office – Awareness on NABL std requirements. 02. Electronic / Computer Science Engineers required to assist in design and development of Electronic / Electrical subsystems / embedded hardware
B.E./B.Tech. (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
- Production Planning & Control, Shop order execution, Material Control, Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, Sub-Contract activities and Vendors follow-up. 02. Purchase activities such as tendering, negotiation skills, follow-up with local/foreign vendors etc
B.E. (CIVIL ENGINEERING)
- Civil Engineering graduates are required to look after new construction works including tendering, execution, measurements & billing. To look after Civil maintenances works, water supply, horticulture, & Plumbing works & road maintenance for factory including guest house and CSR Activities
BEL Recruitment : Method of Selection
- Selection will be through Written Test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an Interview.
- Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test / interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted to BEL-Chennai Unit.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in Original on the day of the Interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test and interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview.
- Any correspondence with the candidates will be through email only.
- BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech in respective discipline and should be in possession of Provisional Certificate at the time of applying.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, experience etc.
- Decision of BEL is final in this regard and binding on all concerned. Only on-line applications submitted on or before 04.01.2017 will be entertained. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s Website www.bel-india.com (Careers/Recruitment-Advertisement).
- No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
- Before applying the candidates should possess Valid e-mail id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can access the online application form at wwww.bel-india.com (Recruitment section).
- The online registration site would be open from 21.12.2016 to 04.01.2017.
- No change shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
Steps to BEL Recruitment Application Submission:
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
- This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form. IMPORTANT: Make a note of the user-id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step-1 (User id and link will also be sent to mail id furnished by you during the registration).
- Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step-1) and then fill the detailed application form.
- Candidates can view results and download call letter after logging to the below URL using their user id http://chennai.bghr-recruitment.com/default.aspx?recid=3.
Note: BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the BEL Recruitment process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification