UPSC IAS Mains Result 2016.
UPSC IAS Mains Result
STATUS : Announced
Are you waiting for the result of UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2016? If yes, then you have landed on the right page.
UPSC conducted the Civil Services Mains Examination from 3rd December 2016. Now, the aspirants who had taken part in the examination are looking for UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2016 expected date.
A lot of information you can get through the official website. However the officials had said that they are going to declare the results by the month of January. But, it has already been February and the wait for UPSC Mains Result is still going on.
UPSC IAS Mains Result 2016
We all know that Union Public Service Commision (UPSC) is the biggest organisation in our country which will be recruiting the candidates for the top most positions. As you know that, this will be the hardest examination in our country.
There are different stages in the examination namely UPSC Civil Services prelims and UPSC Civil Services mains. The aspirants who had qualified in the UPSC Civil Services prelims were selected for the mains.
The preliminary results was declared by the month of September. Now the UPSC Civil Services mains exam was conducted by the UPSC officials from 3rd December. We can expect the UPSC Mains Result result any time.
UPSC Civil Services Result Overview
|Events by UPSC||Dates|
|UPSC Mains Exam||December 3 to 9, 2016|
|UPSC IAS Mains Result||February, 2017 (Expected)|
|UPSC Interview||March, 2017 (Expected)|
|UPSC Final Result||May, 2017 (Expected)|
UPSC IAS Mains Result Procedure
Union Public Service Commission also abbreviated as UPSC, is a board which was formed under the guidance of the government of India. UPSC was formed in the year 1926. At present, the chair person of UPSC is Alka Sirohi.
The head office of UPSC located at New Delhi. UPSC conducts exam for various cadres throughout the year. Most common of them being engineering service, Indian forest service, combined defence service, Indian economy service etc.
Through UPSC Civil Services, they are going to fill the around 10479 vacant seats. The UPSC Civil Services selection process involves a complete process having written test, personality test and the interview. The aspirants who score above the cutoff are selected for the subsequent rounds. Depending upon the marks the candidates score in the written test the department will be categorized.
UPSC IAS Mains Result (Post Wise Details)
- Name of the organisation: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Various
- Total number of posts: 1079
- Official website: upsc.gov.in
- Location: Pan India Posting
- Exam date: from 3rd December
UPSC IAS Mains Merit List 2016 Download Procedure
- Everything will be considered to set up the UPSC Civil Services cut off mark and the Merit List .
- These cutoff marks will be different for the students belonging to different categories.
- The department allocation will be done through the norms prescribed by the government.
- The minimal marks for getting qualified in the Exam are known as the cut off marks.
- There will be huge competition for this UPSC Civil Services examination.
- The entire selection process for Civil Services will be on the merit basis. Cutoffs are likely to go a bit high.
- Also the interview will be a bit complicated one.
- The posting for Civil Services will be depending upon the vacancies and the department.
- Special training will be given to the selected candidates by the officials.
- After all they formalities only the offer letter is given to the aspirants.
- Our team wishes you good luck for the result of UPSC IAS Mains examination.
How to check UPSC IAS Mains Result?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been conducting the exam of Civil Services for many years. The commission conducts this Civil Services Exam once a year.
- Candidates who have appeared in the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 will able to see their UPSC ias mains Result soon on the official website of UPSC.
- Here we are giving you some common steps that you can follow to easily access to your UPSC IAS Mains Result and to reach to your results.
- Follow these steps to check your UPSC IAS Mains Result in very little time.
- First, go to the website of UPSC.
- Click on Examination.
- Then, click on UPSC IAS Mains Result.
- Now enter your Roll Numbers & Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Here you’ll be able see your result.
- Click ‘Save’ to download and ‘Print’ to get the Printout.
What to do after declaration of UPSC Mains Result 2016
- You will get to know after the UPSC IAS Mains Result is out then whether you have been shortlisted for further rounds of selection or not.
- Your candidature is provisional.
Instructions for candidates Selected in UPSC IAS Mains Result
- In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the UPSC Civil Services Examination, you will be called for Interview.
- The UPSC Interview Process scientifically analyses each candidate’s potential and his/her compatibility for commission into the Civil Services.
Important Links for UPSC IAS Aspirants
How to Choose an Optional ?
Mistakes to Avoid during IAS Preparation