Upcoming Bank Exams 2017-18 and Govt Exams.
Upcoming Bank Exams 2017-18:
Banking & Govt Sector Jobs are the first choice for most of the candidates today. Apart from the social status that this job provides the most important factor is job security and promotional growth for an employee. In our country which is more prone to Government sector jobs rather than IT Industry or Private sector jobs, many candidates anytime prefer banking or government sector jobs rather than a job in private sector or IT Industry due the various advantages and benefits associated with govt jobs.
The banking sector is growing much fast as public sector banks are facing gigantic competition from private sector banks, as a result, Banks are starting more and more branches in rural and semi-urban areas and also increasing in number of retirement of senior bank officials there is a road open for plenty of new opportunities in Banking Sector.
We can assess the craze for government and banking jobs in aspirants, as approx 1.5 crore candidates have appeared for exams conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection during the last three years.
About Indian Banking Sector:
The first bank of Indian Banking sector was Bank of Hindustan founded in 1770. The largest bank in India is State Bank of India followed by Bank of Baroda. There were three banks funded by presidencies of British India Government, State Bank of India was the one, the other two were Bank of Bombay and Bank of Madras.
India is currently one of the fastest-growing economies in the world with its two pillars banking and finance industry playing an important role. Did you know the valuation of Indian Banking sector, Banking sector is valued at stunning Rs. 81 trillion.
There are total 27 public sector banks in India
i. Nationalized Banks: 19
ii. State Bank Group: 6
iii. IDBI Bank
iv. Bhartiya Mahila Bank
and 27 private sector banks, many other foreign and regional rural banks.
|Allahabad Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Vijaya Bank|
|Canara Bank||State Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur|
|Corporation Bank||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|Dena Bank||State Bank of Mysore|
|Indian Bank||State Bank of Patiala|
|Indian Overseas Bank||State Bank of Travancore|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||IDBI Bank|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||State Bank of Sikkim|
Upcoming Bank Exams:
Here we will provide you all the details regarding upcoming bank exams and upcoming govt exams in the year 2017-18. In the upcoming articles, we will discuss sectional preparation tips and strategies for bank exams. Good news for all the banking aspirants waiting for upcoming bank exams, the year 2017 have countless opportunities for all banking aspirants with thousands of vacancies to be announced by various public sector banks. View all the recruitment and preparation details for upcoming bank exams below.
A comprehensive book specially developed for the upcoming Bank Exams.
Copies available till stocks last. Don’t delay else your competitors will buy before you.
Upcoming Bank Exams 2016:
|Bank of Baroda||06.01.2017||Click Here|
|Central Bank of India||26.12.2016||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank||21.12.2016||Click Here|
|UP Cooperative Bank||30.12.2016||Click Here|
|Syndicate Bank||28.12.2016||Click Here|
|Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology||31.12.2016||Click Here|
|Kangra Cooperative Bank Limited||20.12.2016||Click Here|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||20.12.2016||Click Here|
|HP Gramin Bank||20.12.2016||Click Here|
|Indian Bank||22.12.2016||Click Here|
|State Bank of India||20.12.2016||Click Here|
|Karnataka Bank||21.12.2016||Click Here|
Upcoming Bank Exams 2017
|Exam Name||Application Form Availability|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant||Jul-17|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I||Jul-17|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II||Jul-17|
|IBPS Specialist Officer||Nov-17|
|SBI Specialist Officer||Nov-17|
|RBI Grade B||Aug-17|
Upcoming Bank Exams Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30 years.i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 1986/87 and not later than 1994/95 (both days inclusive) Age Relaxation: Add +5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC , +10 for PWD(General)
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in any stream, in either of the two qualifications, from a recognized institute / University. This means that for a general candidate, if you less than 60% in Bachelors but more than 60% in Masters you are eligible to apply for this exam. Please note that 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Proficiency in computers is preferable.
- Candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
- Staff Candidates will have relaxation in age by 5 years and waiver from payment of application fee. The age relaxation of 5 years shall be over and above the age relaxation already provided to their respective category i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- Some Universities / Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points [e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.]. For those universities follow the criteria listed below:
Equivalent CGPA / OGPA/CPI or similar terminologies allotted on 10-point scale Class / Division Aggregate % of Marks 6.75 I(First ) 60% 6.25 II(Second) 55%