SSC CHSL Questions Asked 8th Jan 2017.
SSC CHSL Exam is going on. Here we are providing you with all the questions asked in the Exam. Bookmark this page for all the Questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 8th Jan 2017.
Before going to the Questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam, Check the Detailed SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Here
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Questions||200|
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 8th Jan 2017 : Aptitude
1. The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number?
2. In 40 L mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 7:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1,the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be
Ans. 6 2/3.
3. Three persons walk from place A to place B. their speed are in the ratio 4 : 3 :5. The ratio f the times taken by them to reach B will be
4. The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5 : 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yr ?
Ans. 10 : 3.
5. Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units.
We will be updating all SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 8th Jan 2017 in Aptitude Section shortly.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 8th Jan 2017 : GK
- Bodo Tribes are in which state?
- From where do plants get energy?
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie?
- How much is the biological oxygen demand?
- In BOD5, what is 5 ? – Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Kanha is famous for which endangered species of deer
- Newtons third law
- Process of making curd from milk
- Seismology is discovered by whom?
- What do you mean by displacement ?
- When did first world war start?
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd
- Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere?
- Which state has maximum number of forests?
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood?
- Who given oath to governor
- Who invented seismograph
- Who is the author of Prithivi Raj Raso ?
- Bibi ka Maqbara was built by ?
- Who won the Oscar for Best Supporting actress?
We will be updating all SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 8th Jan 2017 in GK Section shortly.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 8th Jan 2017 : Reasoning
1. In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ?
2. In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.
49 : 216 : : 36 : ?
3. There are five friends-Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil and Rajesh. Mohan is the tallest. Satish is shorter than Kishore but taller than Rajesh. Anil is little shorter than Kishore but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
4. From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
5. If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
We will be updating all SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 8th Jan 2017 in Reasoning Section shortly.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 8th Jan 2017: English
1. America was _________ by Columbus.
2. He shows great ability _________ Mathematics.
3. The boys ______whom I was playing are all my good friends.
4. ___________ can be no excuses this time, students.
5. Octopuses are mostly shy and _____ harmless to human beings.
We will be updating all SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 8th Jan 2017 in English Section shortly.
Friends, this is it for SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 8th Jan 2017. We will be updating SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 8th Jan 2017 and all other days soon.
Important Update: Some of these questions have come directly from our SSC CHSL Preparation Best Book.
A comprehensive book specially developed for the candidates of SSC CHSL Exam
Copies available till stocks last. Don’t delay else your competitors will buy before you.
Books to Prepare for SSC CHSL
|Subject||Link To Buy|
|General English.||Click Here|
|General Awareness||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|