SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff 2016.
Bookmark this page for receiving the latest updates on SSC CGL Tier 2 cutoff 2016.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL Exams.
SSC CGL Tier 2 will see some of the best aspirants appear for it. The candidates who successfully qualified the SSC CGL Tier 1 stage will face stiff competition in stage 2.
Our experts with substantive inputs from past year toppers have come up with our prediction for this SSC CGL Tier 2 cutoff 2016.
SSC CGL Cutoff
Before heading to SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff, let us have a look at the official SSC CGL Tier 1 Cutoff for this year i.e 2016.
Note: We are providing you the SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff below. We have incorporated inputs from past years’ successful candidates as well as top banking experts. However, Staff Selection Commission will have the final say on the SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut Off and only SSC will decide. Therefore, it is not recommended to create too much fuss over the cutoff in case your score doesn’t meet your expectations. What is recommended for you is to stay focused and work hard.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff
Let us go through the expected SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff for 2015.
Cutoffs For Other Important Exams
new View here cutoff for IBPS Clerk Prelims
Factors determining the SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff 2016
- Total Number of aspirants
- Total Number of vacancies
- Percentage of aspirants qualifying the Exam.
- Performance of the candidates in the exam.
- Complexity Level of the Exam
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut off 2016 Tie Breaker Case
To resolve the Ties cases, following process is followed:
- Total marks obtained in the written examination.
- Total marks obtained in Tier-II Examination.
- Total marks obtained in Tier-I Examination.
- Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff Procedure
- After qualifying Tier 1, aspirants are selected for Tier 2 on the basis of Cut off.
- After the Written Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification wherever applicable, Staff Selection Commission will announce the final merit list.
- As many candidates as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment against the posts available.
- The Commission will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and preference opted by the aspirants in the Application Form for different Posts.
- Once the candidate has given his/her first available preference, as per his/her merit, he/she will not be considered for any other options.
- SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
- Left Out SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Pattern
Before we view the SSC CGL Tier 2 cutoff, let us recap the pattern for Stage 2 of the examination.
- Paper 1: Quantitative Abilities(100 questions,200 marks,120 Minutes),
- Paper 2:English Language & Comprehension(200 questions,200 marks,120 Minutes),
- Paper 3:Statistics(100 questions,200 marks,120 Minutes)
- Paper 4:General Studies (Finance and Economics) (200 marks,120 Minutes)
Note : Paper-1 & 2 are compulsory for all the categories of posts . Paper 3 is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler. Paper 4 is optional and only for those candidates who apply for the post of AAO.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam: Last year Records
Number of students qualifying for Tier-2 Exam:
|Exam||Number of candidates appeared||Number of candidates qualified|
|SSC CGL 2014||13,01,391||1,42,642|
|SSC CGL 2013||12,12,429||1,31,348|
|SSC CGL 2012||9,67,474||1,21,307|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff: FAQs
Q1. What is meant by SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff ?
A1. SSC CGL Tier 2 cutoff implies the minimum score that is meant to be achieved by a candidate in order to qualify to the next level in the entire SSC CGL examination process.
Q2. Who decides SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff ?
A2. Staff Selection Commission is the sole authority to decide SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff.
Q3. Should other websites be trusted with the SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff ?
A3. Websites can only provide you a range that is expected for the current year. Some websites do a good job by providing the rightful information. Others manipulate students by providing random guesses for SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff. Therefore it is advised to refer to only those websites whose predictions for SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff have come true in the previous years.
We can proudly claim that our predictions are 95% correct.
If you have any questions and queries related to any part of the SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff or SSC CGL Exam, kindly post it in the comments section below. We will try our level best to resolve your doubts as soon as possible.
Best Wishes for all your future efforts.