South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Clerk positions.
Kindly bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all latest updates concerning MPPEB Recruitment
South Indian Bank Recruitment
South Indian Bank invites application for the post of 10 Probationary Clerks. Apply Online before 20th October 2016.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Probationary Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11765-31740/-
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation from recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3/4 course securing minimum 60% marks in X/SSLC,XII/HSC and Graduation (Aggregate).
- Nationality : Should be a permanent resident in the State of West Bengal or should have been residing in the State at least for the last five years (Documentary proof to be produced). The candidate should be proficient in the local language apart from Hindi and English Documentary proof include Ration Card, Nativity/Residence Certificate from panchayat/municipality, electricity bill etc.
- Age Limit : 26 years as on 31.12.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
Job Location : West Bengal
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 400/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through DD to the South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 04.10.2016 to 20.10.2016. & Candidates are also required to send hard copy of online application form with essential documents to Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office – Kolkata, Door No. 20A, Ward No.63 Ist Floor, Park Street, Kolkata. Pin -700016
South India Bank clerk Salary
POST: PROBATIONARY CLERK
PAY SCALE: Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 20.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Hard Copy Of Online application & DD :25.10.2016
Top Jobs This Week
- Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment: 3000+ Vacancies
- Apply for Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment: 3914 Vacancies
- Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment: 412 Vacancies
7th Pay Commission
- View here the Expected Increase in Salary as per the 7th Pay Commission
- View here the Top Government Job Salaries for 2016