South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis
The first shift of South Indian Bank PO Exam is now over. It was the first time that the exam has been conducted. So the candidates were very apprehensive. Many aspirants appeared for the exam today because the number of vacancies is large. We hope your exam went well.
Our experts went to some of the exam centres to give you a first hand experience of the level of the South Indian Bank PO Exam.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Details
|Number of Questions||200|
|Number of Sections||5|
|Total Duration||2 Hours|
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Complexity Level
South Indian Bank PO Exam: Good Attempts
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Section Wise Details
Kindly find below section wise details for South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis.
The reasoning section was of moderate level and the questions were doable. A little smartness was required in solving certain questions. Overall, a scoring section.
The Quantitative Aptitude Section was of moderate level and the questions were attemptable. Certain questions demanded high level of precision from the candidates. The rest were simple to do in the first attempt itself.
General Awareness was one section where candidates could score the maximum. Questions were mostly from current affairs of the previous 6 months. This section had the highest weightage so candidates were expected to score very well here.
English was the hardest section of the South Indian Bank PO exam in so far as the ease of doing questions is concerned. Candidates scoring well here will be at an advantage.
A very doable section. Questions were simple to attempt. The candidates could score easily here.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Feedback from Candidates
As per the feedback received for our South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis, the paper was moderate and doable.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Benefits
- It helps the aspirants who attempted the South Indian Bank PO Exam to assess their overall performance in the exam.
- It helps the aspirants who will attempt the South Indian Bank PO Bank exam in the future to understand the nature and complexity of the exam.
- It helps the aspirants to understand the different sections of the exam and also the level of accuracy expected from candidates.
Criteria Chosen for South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted South Indian Bank PO Exam 2017.
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted and qualified other similar exams previously.
- Inputs of experts having experience in top coaching institutes catering to bank exams
- Inputs from various experts of the banking sector.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the underlying basis of our South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis ?
A1. The underlying basis of our south Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis is the direct feedback taken from students who have appeared for the exam this year.
Q2. How useful is the South Indian Bank PO Exam analysis for students ?
A2. South Indian Bank PO Exam analysis is very useful just like the analysis for any other exam.
Q3. In what particular ways is the South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis useful ?
A3. The South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis proves useful in 3 major ways –
- Helps students who haven’t appeared for the exam as of now (since the exam will continue for an entire month)
- Helps aspirants who will appear for the exam next year. They get to understand the nature of the exam.
- Lastly, it is useful for all future references, in case an aspirant wants to draw a comparison.
Q4. What is the criteria for Good attempts in the exam ?
A4. The criteria depends on the level of the exam. If the paper is easy, attempts should be high and if the paper is tough, attempts are expected to be a little low.
South Indian Bank PO Cutoff
Calculation of Scores for South Indian Bank PO Cut Off
- The correct South Indian Bank PO Cut Off scores obtained by every candidate in different sessions (if held that way) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- South Indian Bank PO Cut Off Scores up to two decimal points shall be finally considered.
Declaration of South Indian Bank PO Cutoff
Indian Bank PO Cut Off will be released by Indian Bank exam authorities on their official website after the result is declared.
How has the Cutoff been Predicted by us ?
- The cutoffs of major exams from the past one year (with similar nature to Indian Bank PO) have been taken into consideration.
- These exams include SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ exams respectively.
- Top banking experts have been consulted in relation to the Cutoff
- The total number of vacancies have been kept in mind
- The total number of applicants have been kept in mind
Bank Vacancies This Month
Name of bank
Class III Positions
State Bank of India
Grade II Officer Positions
Recommended Books for all upcoming Exams:
- Reasoning– Verbal and Non –Verbal reasoning by R S Aggarwal (Click Here to buy), book by M K Pandey (BSC publications)(Click Here to buy).
- Quantitative aptitude– Fast track by Rajesh Verma (Arihant publications)(Click Here to buy), Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal(Click Here to buy).
- English– Objective General English by S P Bakshi(Click Here to buy).