SBI SO Exam Analysis 2017 – System Officer Examination.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing the fastest updates on SBI SO Exam Analysis and SBI SO Cutoff.
SBI SO Exam Analysis – January 20th
|Stage||Single Stage CBT|
|Negative Marking||Yes (0.25)|
|Only Qualifying Section||Test 1: English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude|
|Marks will be Counted For||Test 2: Professional Knowledge|
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
As per the feedback received from candidates for our SBI SO Exam Analysis, the paper was Easy overall.
SBI SO Exam Pattern:
Online Objective Test
- Test – 1: 90 mins (Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit list)
- Test of Reasoning (50 questions 50 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions 35 marks)
- English Language (35 questions 35 marks)
- Test – 2: 45 mins
- Professional Knowledge (50 questions 100 marks)
SBI SO Exam Analysis Test – 1: Qualifying in Nature
SBI SO Exam Analysis Test – 2: Professional Knowledge Section
As per our SBI SO Exam Analysis, Overall Good Attempts should be at least 35 up for Professional Knowledge Section.
Since the paper was moderate, damn good level of accuracy is a must.
SBI System Officer Exam Analysis : Sectional Level of Difficulty
SBI SO Exam Analysis : Sectional Level of Difficulty
SBI SO Exam Analysis – Detailed Sectional Analysis
As per the inputs received for our SBI SO Exam Analysis, in the English Language section, Questions were asked from the following topics –
- RC (Story based)
- Cloze Test
- Spelling error
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
SBI SO Quantitative Aptitude
As per the inputs received for our SBI SO Exam Analysis, in the numerical ability section, Questions were asked from the following topics –
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous ( Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and work problems, Time and Distance problems, Boats and Streams, Mixture and Allegation, Age, Geometry, Ratio and proportion, Partnership.
As per the inputs received for our SBI SO Exam Analysis, in the Reasoning Ability section, Questions were asked from the following topics –
- Linear Arrangement
- Data sufficiency
Check Here: IBPS Exam Calendar 2017
Do’s & Don’ts as per our SBI SO Exam Analysis
- Try using shortcuts wherever possible. That is the only way you can save time.
- Don’t be overconfident with calculations. Always re-check
- Do not take English lightly.
Criteria Chosen for SBI Specialist Officer Exam Analysis
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted SBI SO Prelims 2016
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted and qualified the SBI SO in the previous years.
- Inputs of experts having experience in top coaching institutes catering to bank exams
- Inputs from various experts of the banking sector.
How is SBI System Officer Exam Analysis Beneficial ?
- SBI SO Exam Analysis is beneficial for the aspirants who appeared for the exam. It helps them see the overall level of the exam for everyone and not just them
- SBI SO Exam Analysis is useful for aspirants who haven’t yet given the exam but will do so in the remaining shifts or in the next session. Such aspirants get to know what to expect from the SBI SO Exam.
- SBI SO Exam Analysis is extremely useful for first time aspirants who aren’t quite familiar with the nature and complexity level of the exam.
Expected SBI System Officer Cutoff 2016
Factors that will Decide SBI SO Cutoff 2016
- Total number of vacancies available in 2016.
- Total number of candidates appearing for SBI SO 2016.
- Overall level of the SBI SO examination (Easy or Difficult).
Never Miss Out on an Update
To receive the fastest updates on SBI SO Exam as well as all other ongoing as well as forthcoming exams, kindly subscribe to our website. All you have to do is enter your email in the pop up that appears on the website when you first enter it. Once you’re subscribed, you will receive all the latest updates concerning all competitive exams.
We hope you find our SBI SO Exam Analysis useful. Do share your attempts below and level of accuracy. If you have any doubt relating to any aspect of the SBI SO Exam or the SBI SO Exam Analysis, do post it in the comments below.
All the very best for all your future exams.