SBI Specialist Officer Assistant Manager System Exam : Pattern and Syllabus.
SBI Specialist Officer Assistant Manager System Exam 2016
Date of Exam: November 25th, 2016.
Test – 1: 90 minutes (Qualifying in nature and marks will not be counted for merit)
- Test of Reasoning (50 questions 50 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions 35 marks)
- English Language (35 questions 35 marks)
Test – 2: 45 minutes
- Professional Knowledge (50 questions 100 marks)
The tests will be online and will be objective in nature.
- Data Interpretation [ Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph, Radar Chart, Mixed Graph]
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous- Time and Work, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Time, Distance and Speed –Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and Compound interest, Mixture and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Age, Problems based on Numbers.
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement(North – South, Circular, Rectangle, Square),Based on Floors,Hierarchy, Boxes, Months etc.,
- Machine Input/Output
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Spell Checks
- Cloze Test
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Architecture & Organisation
- Data Structures
- Compiler Design
- Computer Networking
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Digital Logic Circuits
- Web Technology
Points to Note
- DO NOT waste time in GA/GK, Banking, current affairs and Marketing because they’re not part of the exam.
- Marks for Part 1 are not counting in final merit list. But you’ve to cross cutoffs, otherwise your part II will not be evaluated.
- Since its marks are not counted in merit list. You only need to cross the cutoff. Therefore, we don’t recommend separate books on maths/reasoning/English for this exam. You don’t need to “master” these topics. Just practice enough questions so you can tick 15-20 MCQs in each section and move on to part II (professional knowledge).