SBI PO Result Declared.
SBI PO Result 2016
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the final result of SBI PO Examination. The direct link to check the result has been hosted on this page. The SBI PO Result 2016 has been released in PDF File. A total of 2004 candidates have qualified the SBI PO 2016 exam. The Final Result has been announced on the basis of Mains Examination and Interview.
SBI has released the letter to the successful candidates. To download the letters, candidates will have to enter Roll No and Date of Birth. However, the marks secured by the candidates will be released shortly by SBI. Scroll down to check the final result of SBI PO 2016.
Where will the result of SBI PO available ?
SBI will declare the result of SBI PO on its official website. However, the direct link for checking the result will be available on this page. Moreover, the Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. The Final select list will be published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and also on Bank’s website.
Details in SBI PO Result 2016 Mains
The scorecard of SBI PO 2016 Mains will contain the following details:
- Marks secured by the candidates
- Minimum Qualifying marks
- Total marks (out of 200) secured in the Objective Test and total marks (out of 50) secured in the descriptive test.
- Overall Score obtained by the candidates in the Mains Exam.
- Cutoff marks as per category and sections.
- Candidate’s Status
Features as per the SBI PO Result 2016
As already stated above, the SBI will be conducting the recruitment drive in three stages of selection namely the Preliminary Examination, the Main Examination and the Personality Test. The Preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of June 2016 followed by the Main exam and the Interview. After each successful completion of the exam, the result will be declared on the website of SBI. Some of the salient features of the SBI PO Result 2016 are as follows:
- After the conduct of the online Preliminary Examination, Bank will declare the SBI PO Result 2016 within 2 weeks of the exam. Candidates will be able to check their scores and the qualifying cut-offs.
- The qualified candidates will be eligible to compete in the Main Examination. Once it is over, SBI PO Result (Main) will be declared by the Bank after a month or so.
- The participation of candidates in the next level of selection will solely lie on their performance in the previous stage.
- Candidates who will qualify the Main exam by achieving the minimum required cut-offs will be eligible to attend the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Last but not the least, after all, the above stages are completed, final SBI PO Result will be declared. The result will display the Roll numbers of the successful candidates for the post of Probationary Officers.