RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions.
RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions:
- RRB NTPC Mains Exam will be conducted from 17th to 19th January 2017.Your preparation must be going in full swing. Now it is time to go through RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions.
- These RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions are designed by our Team of Experts that includes Previous Year Toppers of Railways.
- There is a high chance that out of these RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions, you may get same or similar questions in the Exam.
- These RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions are a must for all the serious aspirants
Recommended Books For Skill Test
RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions as per the Exam Pattern
RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Questions:
NEED MORE QUESTIONS AND MOCK TESTS?
How to prepare for General Awareness Section of RRB NTPC
General Awareness is an extremely vital segment of various examinations. In the RRB Examination, it is one of the most scoring sections. Either you know an answer or you don’t. So you know exactly how much you will be able to score. Best think about the section is that it takes less time to attempt.
Before we proceed further, it is important to get acquainted with the overall topics from the General Awareness section that you need to cover before the exam.
A comprehensive book specially developed for the candidates of RRB NTPC Mains Exam
RRB NTPC General Awareness: Topics to be covered
A broad list of topics to be covered for RRB NTPC General Awareness Section is as follows
- Latest Developments and Current Affairs of India
- Latest Developments and Current Affairs of the World
- Indian History – Ancient, Medieval and Modern
- Geography – India and the World
- Indian and World Economy
- Politics and Governance
- Science and Technology
- Books and Authors
- People and Places
RRB NTPC General Awareness: Tips for Preparation
Read the Newspaper daily
Make daily reading of newspapers a habit. Read at least two of the national dailies every day. Make notes out of the important events around the world with a special focus on India. If you don’t want to make notes, maintain a file of newspaper cuttings and keep referring to it regularly.
Familiarize yourself with Periodicals
Magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan and Competition Success Review can go a long way in helping you crack the General Awareness section. These magazines will not only help you have access to the recent developments of India and the World but will also make your job of making notes easier.
Go through Previous Years Question Papers
Solving previous years question papers is important. Don’t do it because you feel that a question will be repeated. A question will never be repeated. However the ‘type’ of question will be repeated. Attempting questions in the exam should not make you feel as if it’s your first time. You should be acquainted with the type of questions asked. Solving previous year’s papers helps you do it.
Read any Year Book regularly
Year books like Manorma are helpful in presenting the bulk of material in a concise form thereby making your General Awareness preparation convenient. Year books also help you save a lot of time. However, do keep in mind that a last day reading of any year book will not help. What will help is being consistency in reading them throughout your preparation.
Proper Scheme, Practice and Revision
Any individual preparing for this examination should be fully acquainted with the syllabus. One should know the areas of strength and weakness so that the former can be enhanced and the latter can be improvised. Make a weekly time table. Master the topics one by one and then move on to the next. The more you practice, the more time you will be able to save in the examination.
Enroll for Mock Tests
Any preparation cannot be deemed complete unless one is tested. Mock Tests are one of the best measures to check the quality and level of your overall preparation. Also, they will acquaint you with the exact pattern of the exam.
RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness: Books to be referred
Name of Book
|1||India Yearbook 2016 English||Ministry of I&B|
|2||India Yearbook 2016 Hindi||Ministry of I&B|
|3||Manorama Yearboook English||Malayala Manorama Group|
|4||General Knowledge||Dr. Binary Karn (Lucent)|
|5||General Knowledge 2017||Ramesh Publishing House|
RRB NTPC Mains General Awareness Study Plan.
- Do not try to study everything because if you try and study everything you will end up cramming your schedule and ultimately risk being under prepared.
- Accuracy and Speed are the keys for scoring maximum in this section.
- Give 1 hour daily for General Awareness preparation.
- Start giving Mock Tests. Identify topics you are weak in and again attempt those topics.
- Mock Tests will also help you prepare a timing strategy.
- Talk to experts about those topics and get your doubts solved.
- Practice Practice Practice. All the BEST.
Friends this is it from our side regarding RRB NTPC General Awareness Questions. If you have any query or if you want to ask any specific question regarding RRB NTPC Mains, feel free to ask us in the comments below.