RBI Assistant Mains Preparation Plan, Tips and Books to help you crack the most prestigious Banking Exam of the country. Also includes the expected cutoff.
RBI Assistant Mains Preparation Plan,
- The first and the foremost step for RBI Assistant Mains Preparation is to make a proper study plan for studying and stick to it.
- Go through the RBI Assistant Mains syllabus provided here carefully.
- This will help you to gauge the topics likely to be asked and will help you in RBI Assistant Mains Preparation.
- Next thing for RBI Assistant Mains Preparation is to practice as many mock tests as you can.
RBI Assistant Mains Preparation Tips
- If you have not enrolled for any Mock Test for RBI Assistant Mains Preparation so far, we recommend you to enroll for one asap.
- When you solve these RBI Assistant Mains Mock tests, focus on your speed and accuracy.
- The initial idea regarding RBI Assistant Mains Preparation is to improve your conceptual knowledge and accuracy.
- Now, once your basic concepts are crystal clear, and once you reach a good accuracy level, then try to shift your RBI Assistant Mains Preparation to a next level.
- Remember good speed means more attempts which in turn means more score.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Section||Questions & Marks||Total Time|
Recommended Books for RBI Assistant Mains Exam
|Subject||Recommended Book for Preparation|
|English Language||Click Here|
|General Awareness||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
RBI Assistant Mains Preparation Part 1: Syllabus
Before we discuss the preparation strategy, let us go through the RBI Assistant Mains Exam Syllabus.
RBI Assistant Mains Syllabus for Reasoning Section –
- Logical Reasoning
- Input Output
- Coded Inequalities
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet test
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding Decoding
- Seating Arrangement
- Data sufficiency
RBI Assistant Mains Syllabus for English Section:
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Cloze test
RBI Assistant Mains Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude –
- Percentage & Averages
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Work & Time
- Ratio & Proportion
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination
- Time & Distance
RBI Assistant Mains Syllabus for General Awareness:
A total of 40 questions will be asked for 40 marks from the following topics:
|Topic||No. of Questions|
RBI Assistant Mains Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
A total of 40 questions will be asked for 40 marks checking your basics of Computer.
RBI Assistant Mains Preparation for English Language Section:
- English Language Questions asked in RBI Assistant Mains Exam will check your basic English Grammar.
- So your RBI Assistant Mains Preparation for English section needs to be on those lines only.
- You need to learn basic concepts of English Grammar.
- Here , The RBI Assistant Mains Preparation strategy is to practice all type of questions. Read good English magazines & newspaper to improve your reading skills.
RBI Assistant Mains Preparation for Quantitative Aptitude Section:
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions asked in RBI Assistant Mains Exam will check your numerical ability.
- So start from basics and build your concepts gradually.
- Memorise all the shortcut techniques.
- Here , The RBI Assistant Mains Preparation strategy is to attempt easier questions first.
RBI Assistant Mains Cutoff 2015
In 2015 there was no preliminary stage in RBI Assistant Exam. Hence the cutoff was calculated out of 200.
|Zonal RBI||Final Cutoff 2015|
|Lucknow & Kanpur||170.25|
|Thiruvanathapuram & Kochi||165.00|
- Friends this is it for Preparation, Syllabus and Books to Read for preparation of examination
- If you have any queries/questions regarding RBI Assistant Mains preparation or if you want to get any specific information about RBI Assistant Mains Preparation, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.