RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge Questions 2017
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing all latest updates on RBI Assistant Manis General Knowledge Questions
RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge Questions
|General Knowledge section of RBI assistant mains exam comprises of 40 questions worth of 40 marks. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Nowadays General knowledge section is key part to score in the exam. Candidates who are up to date about facts & news of everyday aspects score more in this section. This article helps you to how to prepare for General knowledge section of RBI Assistant Mains to fetch more marks in minimum time duration.|
RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge section: syllabus
RBI Assistant General Knowledge questions asked in the mains exam will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s understanding of events and activities of the environment around him and its application to society.
General knowledge section composed mainly three categories, viz, static general knowledge, Banking awareness and current affairs. This section includes questions relating to current events pertaining to India & world, international affairs, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, General Polity, Science and Technology, books and authors, persons in news, RBI, banking and financial awareness.
RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge section: Books to Refer
Important RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge Questions: Static GK
- Which multilateral organisation was established at the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944?
- Where is the head quarters of Asian Development Bank(ADB) located?
- “2016 Indra NAVY” naval exercise held between India and which country?
- “Kisan Diwas” in India observed every year on December 23rd with the commemoration of which leader?
- Which pension scheme focused on the workers of unorganised sector?
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- Gulf of Mannar Marine national park located in which Indian state?
- Sammakka Saralamma Jatara or Medaram Jatara is a tribal festival of honoring the goddesses, celebrated in which of the state of India?
- Which city will host the summer Olympics in 2020?
- The International Day for Persons with Disabilities is observed on ________.
- World Trade Organisation
- Manila, Philippines
- Chaudary Charan Singh
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Argentine Peso
- Tamil Nadu
- 3rd December
Important RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge Questions: Banking awareness
- Regional Rural Banks were established in our country in the year of ________.
- Under which act the National Housing Bank was set up on July 9, 1988?
- Where is the head quarters of Allahabad bank located?
- Expand RTGS
- Who heads the “Bharatiya Mahila Bank”?
- Which Indian state is known as “Cradle of Indian Banking”?
- Which bank was earlier called as “Imperial Bank of India”?
- EXIM Bank of India established in the year of ______.
- What is the tagline of Andhra Bank?
- Which RRB is the First Regional Rural Bank of India?
- National Housing Bank Act , 1987
- Real Time Gross Settlement
- Usha Ananthasubramaniam
- State Bank of India
- Where India Banks
- Prathama Grameen Bank
Important RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge Questions: RBI awareness
- Who is the present governor of Reserve Bank of India?
- Where was the first head quarters of RBI located?
- Who was the first governor of Reserve Bank of India?
- Which institution induced the Banking Ombudsman scheme?
- What are white labelled ATMs?
- What does CRR stands for?
- Reserve Bank of India has how many zonal offices in India?
- The logo of RBI has which animal?
- How many deputy governors are assisting RBI governor?
- Who heads the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC)
- Urjit Patel
- Sir Osborne Smith
- Reserve Bank of India
- ATMs owned and operated by non-banking companies
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Governor of RBI
Important RBI Assistant Mains General Knowledge Questions: Current Affairs
- Who has been named as the Time magazine’s Person of the Year 2016?
- Project Ananya has been launched by which Public Sector bank?
- Who has been appointed as the new Member of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
- Which country was the first to introduce Plastic Banknotes?
- According to the fifth bi-monthly monetary policy statement of 2016-2017 announced by the RBI Governor Urjit Patel on December 7, 2016, what is the current Repo Rate?
- “Digital Dakiya” scheme has been launched in which state government to encourage cashless transactions?
- “Global Risks Report 2017” has been released by which international organisation?
- Who won the 2016 Nobel prize for Economics?
- India’s first international stock exchange “India International Exchange” has been launched in which city?
- Which insurance company has tied up with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for capital support to enterprises?
- Donald Trump
- Syndicate Bank
- Rajendra Kumar
- Madhya Pradesh
- World Economic Forum
- Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)