RBI Assistant Exam High Priority Topics for this year.
RBI Assistant Exam High Priority Topics
RBI Assistant Preliminary Examination is scheduled for December 23rd and 24th. This is a highly competitive exam and aspirants should know the topics that should be put on high priority. Start preparing for this exam immediately.
RBI Assistant Exam High Priority Topics Section Wise
Let us know discuss the high priority topics to focus on, for both Prelims as well as Mains across sections.
RBI ASSISTANT PRELIMS
Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and decoding, Problem Solving, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Seating arrangements, Direction & Sense.
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Rearrangements, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Decimal and Fractions, Simplification, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Problems on Sharing, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Note : There are a few topics that can be ignored in this section.
- Geometry theory except the area, volume, perimeter (AVP).
- coordinate geometry
- quadratic equations
RBI ASSISTANT MAINS
Nowadays General Awareness is Key part to score in the exam. Candidates who are up to date about facts & news of everyday aspects score more in this section.
- In RBI exams mostly questions of General Awareness are asked from Current Affairs.Focus mainly on current affairs related to Banking & Finance Sector & News related to RBI.
- Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture are topics from which questions will be ask.
- Some questions are related to Banking & Marketing.
- Candidates are advised to sharpen their axe on daily current affairs by reading newspaper, magazines related to current affairs.
- Candidates can answer only those questions on which they are fully confident because their is negative marking. Wrong answer lessen your chances for selection.
- In this section question are asked from topics related to Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
- Candidates can easily score in this sections because syllabus is not so vast. Questions ask on operations which a persons generally done on computers.
- This part is less time taking also so it can help in solving more no. of questions in Reasoning & Aptitude.