Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all updates on latest vacancies from Prasar Bharti Recruitment
Prasar Bharati Recruitment
Prasar Bharati invites Applications for the post of 07 Content Executive on contract basis. Apply before 21 October 2016.
About the Organisation
Prasar Bharti is largest public broadcasting agency. It is an autonomous body set up by an Act of Parliament and comprises Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The Parliament of India passed the Prasar Bharati Act to grant this autonomy in 1990, but it was not enacted until 15 September 1997
Recruitment Details :
- Post Name : Content Executive
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Prasar Bharati Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : PG Degree/Diploma in Journalism.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/-through Demand Draft in Favour of DDO DD News Payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply Prasar Bharati Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with photocopies of Document in support of qualification & experience send to the Deputy Director(Admin), Room No 416, Tower-B, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 on or before 21.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 21.10.2016
Top Jobs This Week
- Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment: 3000+ Vacancies
- Apply for Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment: 3914 Vacancies
- Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment: 412 Vacancies
- Apply for DENA Bank Recruitment: AGM Vacancies
7th Pay Commission
- View here the Expected Increase in Salary as per the 7th Pay Commission
- View here the Top Government Job Salaries for 2016
Please bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all updates on latest vacancies from Prasar Bharti