MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 : Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) invites Application for the post of 650 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineers.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016
is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra, Western India. With a total generation of 10,737 Mega Watts it is the second largest power producing company in India. The power generated by Mahagenco is supplied to the State of Maharashtra. It was a part of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) until 06th June 2005. Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in India. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPCL).
MAHAGENCO Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 400 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19110-46320/-
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 250 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14500-40120/-
Eligible Criteria for MAHAGENCO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidate should have BE/B.Tech Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/Computer Science or its Equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- For Junior Engineer : Candidate Should have Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/Computer Science & Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 years (As on 07.11.2016)
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Fees :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 800/- and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/Candidates through Net banking/Credit card /Debit Card & other Online mode.
- For Junior Engineer : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/Candidates through Net banking/Credit card /Debit Card & other Online mode.
How to Apply MAHAGENCO Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through the Website http://www.mahagenco.in between 17.10.2016 to 07.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 07.11.2016