SSC Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result 2016.
- SSC Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result
- CHECK YOUR RESULT HERE
SSC Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result
Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result has been declared
- Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators Examination, Junior Translators, Senior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination – 2016 was held on 19.06.2016 at various centres.
- The result of Paper-I was declared on 12.08.2016 for evaluation of PaperII. 2. On the basis of marks obtained in Paper-II, the 1076 candidates were called for document verification. Candidates were allocated keeping in view their merit and preferences for which they were eligible.
Staff Selection Commission’s Official Update on the Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result 2016
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OFFICIAL NOTICE BY SSC ON COMBINED RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATORS RESULT 2016
Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result 2016
A total of 334 candidates have been selected as per Staff Selection Commission in the Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result 2016.
Kindly check your Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result 2016 below –
Steps to check Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result
- Go the official website of Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the flash link stating Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result.
- Two pdfs links will be available – write up and result
- Click on result
- Download SSC Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result Pdf
- Take a print out of SSSC Junior Hindi Translators Examination Result for future references.
Marking Scheme & Pattern for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination Result 2016
- Negative Marking will be implemented in the calculation of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination Result.
- + 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer and -0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The exam will be categorized in two parts: Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- There will be total 200 Multiple Objective type questions in the Paper-1 and 200 Subjective type questions in the Paper-2.
- The total duration of the exam will be 4 hours and exam will be conducted in the Pen Pencil Paper based mode.
Recent Recruitments by Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of 363 Junior Clerks & Junior Assistants vacancies in various departments.
Total No.of Posts: 363
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Clerks: 207
2. Junior Assistants: 156
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SEBC, SC, ST, all women candidates & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess minimum 10+2 or equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills, Degree in any discipline with knowledge in basic computer skills (as mentioned in the notification) will be recommended for the office of the Odisha State Legal Service Authority, Cuttack & BCA/ MCA/ B.Tech degree are also eligible.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on main written examination & Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in from 12-12-2016 to 11-01-2017 by 11.59 PM & candidates belonging to special category such as PWD & Ex Servicemen and In-service contractual employees claiming age relaxation etc should submit the required documents as mentioned in the notification to the Secretary OSSC, Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar on or before 27-01-2017.