IPPB Mains General Knowledge Questions 2017
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing all latest updates on IPPB Manis General Knowledge Questions
IPPB Mains General Knowledge Questions
|General Knowledge section of IPPB scale I officer mains exam comprises of 40 questions worth of 40 marks. Time allotted for this section is 20 minutes, so on an average 30secs for each question. This General knowledge section is a key section for scoring marks in the exam. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer, so with proper preparation only can attempt more questions. Candidates who are up to date about facts & news of everyday aspects score more in this section. This article helps you to how to prepare for General knowledge section of IPPB Scale I Officer Mains exam to fetch more marks in minimum time duration.|
IPPB Scale I Officer Mains General Knowledge section: syllabus
Questions asked in the General Knowledge section of mains examination of IPPB Scale I officer will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s basic static general awareness level and understanding of events and activities of the country and the world.
General knowledge section composed mainly four categories, viz, static general knowledge, Banking awareness, Financial awareness and current affairs. This section includes questions relating to current events pertaining to India & world, international affairs, Banking awareness, financial awareness, Geography, General Polity, Science and Technology, books and authors, persons in news, etc.
IPPB Scale I Officer Mains General Knowledge section: Books to Refer
Important IPPB Scale I Officer Mains General Knowledge Questions: Static GK
- Where is National Science Centre located?
- Who was the first person to sail around the world?
- Barren Island Volcano is located in which ocean?
- What is the Capital Of Bhutan?
- Which is the largest subtropical hot desert in the world?
- The National Milk Day (NMD) is celebrated on which date in India?
- Which schedule of Indian Constitution deals with the Centre, State and concurrent lists?
- As per the latest census , which state has the lowest literacy rate in India?
- Which was the largest Indian site of Indus Civilization?
- Who is known as “Father of Indian Renaissance”?
- Ferdinand Magellan
- Bay of Bengal of Indian Ocean
- November 26
- Schedule 7
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Important IPPB Scale I Officer Mains General Knowledge Questions: Financial Awareness
- Who publishes “World investment report”?
- What was the purpose of setting up Narsimhan committee-2?
- After how many days of non repayment of loan installments, the loan is termed as NPA?
- Who heads the Committee related with the merger of RRBs with their sponsor banks?
- Who formulates the fiscal policy in India?
- The tax on Import and Export is known as _________.
- Who is the present Finance secretary of India?
- Who issues One rupees notes and coins in India?
- What is the full form of SARFAESI Act 2002?
- Bull and Bear are the terms related to ____________.
- Banking reforms
- 90 days
- A.M. Khusro
- Department of Economic Affairs under Ministry of Finance
- Custom duty
- Ashok Lavasa
- Government of India
- Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- Stock Exchange
Important IPPB Scale I Officer Mains General Knowledge Questions: Banking Awareness
- Where is the head quarters of BRICS bank located?
- Who is the president of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)?
- Who is the sole authority to issue and manage currency in India?
- What is the tagline of State Bank of India?
- Where is the head quarters of Indian Bank located?
- What is the maximum deposit amount insured by the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation(DICGC)?
- The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) will open its first branch in which city of India?
- Who has the authority to appoint Banking Ombudsman in India?
- Expand NEFT
- A money deposited at a bank that cannot be withdrawn for a preset fixed period of time is also known as ________.
- Suma Chakrabarti
- Reserve Bank of India
- Pure banking nothing else
- Rs. 1,00,000
- Reserve Bank of India
- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Term Deposit
Important IPPB Scale I Officer Mains General Knowledge Questions: Current Affairs
- How much interest rate will be offer by Airtel Payments Bank on savings accounts deposits?
- What is the name mobile app launched by the power ministry to monitor the eletrification programme in 6 lakh villages of India?
- Which committee has recently submitted report on Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) to the Union Government?
- The book “The Untold Story of Talking Books” has been authored by whom?
- “Global Risks Report 2017” has been released by which international organisation?
- Who has won the 2017 Qatar Open Men’s singles tennis tournament?
- Which committee has submitted report on promoting digital payments to the Union Government?
- “BHIM” mobile app has been launched by Union Government to make digital payments easier. What does “BHIM” stands for?
- Who has been appointed as the new deputy governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- “Bank Sakhi” scheme has been launched by which grameen bank of India?
- Sumit Bose Committee
- Mathew Rubery
- World Economic Forum
- Novak Djocovic
- Ratan Watal Committee
- Bharat Interface for Money
- Viral Acharya
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank