Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing all updates regarding Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis.
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis – Shift 1
Shift 1 of Indian Bank PO Exam is over. The shift was easy overall (English was challenging). More than 3 lakh people attempted the exam today.
Our experts bring to you a LIVE Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis.
Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Type – Objective
- Total Marks : 100
- Duration :60 Minutes
|Negative Marking||Yes (0.25)|
|Time Difficulty||Yes (Time management was much needed)|
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis : Sectional Good Attempts
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis : Overall Good Attempts
|As per our Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis, good attempts should be 64-74|
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Complexity Level
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Section Wise Topics
- Cloze Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding Decoding
- Sitting Arrangement
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Miscellaneous Numeric Ability Topics
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Questions Asked
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Surprises
A lot of aspirants were expecting the Indian Bank PO exam to be on the lines of IBPS PO in terms of the overall complexity level. But to the surprise of many, it was easier than IBPS PO prelims.
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis : Feedback from Aspirants
As per the feedback received for our Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis, the paper was moderate and doable.
Benefits of Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2017
- It helps the aspirants who attempted the Indian Bank PO Exam to assess their overall performance in the exam.
- It helps the aspirants who will attempt the Indian Bank PO Bank exam in the future to understand the nature and complexity of the exam.
- It helps the aspirants to understand the different sections of the exam and also the level of accuracy expected from candidates.
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2017 – What Toppers Have to Say
As per inputs from past year successful aspirants, Indian Bank PO Exam 2017 was quite doable and was of easier compared to last year as well as IBPS PO. Therefore, past year aspirants and our team is on the same page with regards to Indian Bank PO Exam analysis.
Criteria Chosen for Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted Indian Bank PO Exam 2017.
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted and qualified other similar exams previously.
- Inputs of experts having experience in top coaching institutes catering to bank exams
- Inputs from various experts of the banking sector.
Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the underlying basis of our Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis ?
A1. The underlying basis of our Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis is the direct feedback taken from students who have appeared for the exam this year.
Q2. How useful is the Indian Bank PO Exam analysis for students ?
A2. Indian Bank PO Exam analysis is very useful just like the analysis for any other exam.
Q3. In what particular ways is the Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis useful ?
A3. The Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis proves useful in 3 major ways –
- Helps students who haven’t appeared for the exam as of now (since the exam will continue for an entire month)
- Helps aspirants who will appear for the exam next year. They get to understand the nature of the exam.
- Lastly, it is useful for all future references, in case an aspirant wants to draw a comparison.
Q4. What is the criteria for Good attempts in the exam ?
A4. The criteria depends on the level of the exam. If the paper is easy, attempts should be high and if the paper is tough, attempts are expected to be a little low.
Q5. How much is the expected cutoff seeing the level of Indian Bank PO Bank Exam Analysis ?
A5. The expected cutoff should be (for general category) 55 up.
Indian Bank PO Cutoff
Calculation of Scores for Indian Bank PO Cut Off
- The correct Indian Bank PO Cut Off scores obtained by every candidate in different sessions (if held that way) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Indian Bank PO Cut Off Scores up to two decimal points shall be finally considered.
Declaration of Indian Bank PO Cutoff
Indian Bank PO Cut Off will be released by Indian Bank exam authorities on their official website after the result is declared.
How has the Cutoff been Predicted by us ?
- The cutoffs of major exams from the past one year (with similar nature to Indian Bank PO) have been taken into consideration.
- These exams include SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ exams respectively.
- Top banking experts have been consulted in relation to the Cutoff
- The total number of vacancies have been kept in mind
- The total number of applicants have been kept in mind
Stages of Indian Bank PO Cutoff
Aspirants who score marks decided as valid for Indian Bank PO Cutoff are deemed as qualified for Stage 2 i.e Mains examination. The Indian Bank PO Cutoff for written examination will be calculated using the procedure of normalization.
Aspirants who score marks decided as valid for Indian Bank PO Cutoff are deemed as qualified for Stage 3 i.e Interview.
The Indian Bank PO Cutoff for the Interview will be the final one to be able to be featured in the merit list.
For any queries on the Exam Analysis, feel free to post it in the comments section below.
All the very best.