Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing the latest updates on Indian Bank PO Admit Card
Indian Bank PO Admit Card
STATUS: Admit Cards Issued
You will be able to download the Indian Bank PO Admit Cards Soon. Start revising for the exam because you just have a limited time left now and the competition will be cut throat.
India Bank PO Exam Details
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Date of Exam||January 22nd, 2017|
Procedure to Download Indian Bank PO Admit Card
- Visit the official website
- Click the ‘Careers’ page
- Once the tab opens, click on the flash link that states – ‘Indian Bank PO Admit Card/Call Letter’
- Download the Indian Bank PO admit card
- Take a print out for all future references
Alternative Way to Download Indian Bank PO Admit Card
- Visit our website – www.naukri.sarkari.jobs
- Click on ‘Exam Updates’
- Visit the article on Indian Bank PO Admit Card
- Download your admit card
- Take a printout for future use.
Indian Bank PO Admit Card: Requisites
- You are expected to carry with you, on the day of the exam, the Indian Bank PO Admit Card
- Without a printout of the Indian Bank PO Admit Card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Kindly keep the Indian Bank PO Admit Card with you till the end of the exam and also for all future references since it contains your exam roll number.
Indian Bank PO Admit Card – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When can I download the Indian Bank PO Admit Card ?
A1. You can download the Indian Bank PO Admit Card between the dates prescribed on the official website only.
Q2. What if I don’t download Indian Bank PO Admit Card ?
A2. In that case you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Q3. Do I need to keep a printout of the Indian Bank PO Admit Card ?
A3. Yes. You need it for the exam as well as afterwards for all future references.
Q4. While taking a printout, do I need to get a coloured copy of the Indian Bank PO Admit Card ?
A4. No. You can take a black and white copy of the Indian Bank PO Admit Card.
Q5. Can the Indian Bank PO Admit card be used for all posts of Indian Bank ?
A5. No. The Indian Bank PO Admit Card is applicable only for the Probationary Officer Post.
Q6. What if I’m unable to download my Indian Bank PO Admit Card ?
A6. It means you’re not entering the correct credentials -DOB/Registration number etc.
Q7. What if I’m unable to download my Indian Bank PO admit card even after entering correct credentials ?
A7. Don’t worry in that case. It’s just indicative of two things – Either the internet connection is slow or the server of the website is down.
Indian Bank PO Exam: Mock Tests
We recommend you to enroll yourselves for mock tests in order to enhance your performance and evaluate your preparation.
- We are providing mock tests for both the Prelims as well as Mains Examination
- Our Mock Tests will enhance your performance by 36% of your present level
- If you don’t like our mock tests, your feedback will be acknowledged and your money will be refunded
Indian Bank PO: Exam pattern
The selected candidates from the Mains examination will be facing an interview panel.
Indian Bank PO – Negative Marking
- There will be a penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate 1/4th or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Indian Bank PO Exam – Calculation of Marks
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Cut-off Score (Online main examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Note: Cutoffs will be applied in two stages:
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
Indian Bank PO Exam – Syllabus and Preparation
|Indian Bank Syllabus||View Here|
|Indian Bank Books to Refer||View Here|