India Post Payments Bank Admit Card.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing latest updates on India Post Payments Bank Exam 2017.
India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2017
STATUS: ADMIT CARDS OUT
You will be able to download your India Post Payments Bank Admit Card between Dec 18, 2016 to January 8, 2017
India Post Payments Bank Admit Card have been issued for Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS Scale – I
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager (Territory)|
|Scale||JMGS Scale – I|
On December 17th, 2016, India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has issued a notice on their official website – indiapost.gov.in regarding the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card Admit Card.
The following notice has been uploaded on the IPPB website in the context of India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2017 –
Procedure to Download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card
- Visit the official website – indiapost.govt.in
- Click the ‘Work with us’ tab
- Once the tab opens, click on the flash link that states – ‘India Post Payments Bank Admit Card/Call Letter’
- Download the admit card
- Take a print out for all future references
Alternative Way to Download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card
- Visit our website – www.naukri.sarkari.jobs
- Click on ‘Exam Updates’
- Visit the article on India Post Payments Bank Admit Card
- Download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card
- Take a printout for future use.
India Post Payments Bank Admit Card Requisites
- You are expected to carry with you, on the day of the exam, the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card.
- Without a printout of the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Kindly keep the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card with you till the end of the exam and also for all future references (because it will contain your exam roll no.)
India Post Payments Bank Admit Card – FAQs
Q1. When can I download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card ?
A1. You can download the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card between the dates prescribed on the official website only.
Q2. What if I don’t download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card ?
A2. In that case you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Q3. Do I need to keep a printout of the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card ?
A3. Yes. You need it for the exam as well as afterwards for all future references.
Q4. While taking a printout, do I need to get a coloured copy of the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card ?
A4. No. You can take a black and white copy of the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card.
Q5. Can the India Post Payments Bank Admit card be used for all posts of IPPB ?
A5. No. The India Post Payments Bank Admit Card is applicable only to JMGS Scale 1 Officer
Q6. What if I’m unable to download my India Post Payments Bank Admit Card ?
A6. It means you’re not entering the correct credentials -DOB/Registration number etc.
Q7. What if I’m unable to download my India Post Payments Bank admit card even after entering correct credentials ?
A7. Don’t worry in that case. It’s just indicative of two things – Either the internet connection is slow or the server of the website is down.
India Post Payments Bank Mock Tests
We recommend you to enroll yourselves for mock tests in order to enhance your performance and evaluate your preparation.
- We are providing mock tests for both the Prelims as well as Mains Examination
- Our Mock Tests will enhance your performance by 36% of your present level
- If you don’t like our mock tests, your feedback will be acknowledged and your money will be refunded
India Post Payments Bank Exam Pattern
India Post Payments Bank will conduct two stages of the exam –
- Preliminary Stage
- Mains Stage
India Post Payments Bank Exam Pattern – Prelims
|Section||Questions & Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30||1 Hour|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IPPB. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IPPB depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination.
India Post Payments Bank Exam Pattern – Mains
|Section||Questions & Marks||Total Time|
Note: IPPB reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorized website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized IPPB website.
India Post Payments Bank Exam – Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for India Post Payments Bank will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by IPPB. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card.
India Post Payments Bank Exam – Negative Marking
- There will be a penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate 1/4th or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
India Post Payments Bank Exam – Calculation of Marks
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Cut-off Score (Online main examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Note: Cutoffs will be applied in two stages:
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
India Post Payments Bank Exam – Syllabus and Preparation
|IPPB Syllabus||View Here|
|IPPB Preparation||View Here|