IDBI PO Cut Off: Predicted and Previous Year Cut Off.
Expected IDBI PO Cut Off 2017
Recently, Industrial Developments Bank of India(IDBI) issued a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer(PO), The last date to apply for IDBI Bank was 09.12.2016. IDBI Bank PO Exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 3rd, 2017.
Selection Process for IDBI PO will comprise of an online test comprising of 200 questions of 1 mark each to be solved in the composite time of 120 Minutes. The structure of IDBI PO Exam will consist of four sections(50 questions each) i.e. Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & General Awareness.
IDBI PO Cut Off will be released by IDBI on their official website in the third week of February along with the declaration of IDBI PO Result. Here we will discuss the official, Predicted and Previous Year Cut off for IDBI PO Exam.
Expected IDBI PO Cut Off:
Industrial Developments Bank of India(IDBI) will release the results and Cut Off for IDBI PO Exam conducted on February 3rd, 2017 in the third week of February 2017. Here we have compiled expected cut off for IDBI PO Exam.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
- The above provided is predicted cut off for IDBI PO Exam compiled by Banking experts and previous year toppers.
- Official Cut Off for IDBI PO Exam will be released by IDBI after the declaration of IDBI PO Result on the official website of Industrial Development Bank of India(IDBI).
- Official Cut Off may vary from the official cut off as official cut off depends on various factors like exam difficulty, no of students appearing, etc.
IDBI PO Previous Year Cut Off
|Flat 32% Off on Canon 1200D Dual Kit DSLR|
IDBI PO Previous Year Cut Off 2015: overall
IDBI PO Previous Year Cut Off 2015: Sectional
IDBI PO Previous Year Cut Off 2014: overall
IDBI PO Previous Year Cut Off 2014: Sectional
FAQ’s on IDBI PO Cut Off
Q1. Will a single IDBI PO Cutoff be applied for all posts?
A1. Yes, all the PO Positions will have the same IDBI PO Cut Off – category wise.
Q2. Who will decide the final IDBI PO Cut Off?
A2. The examination authorities conducting the exam will decide the final Cutoff.
Q3. Will Sectional Cutoffs be determined for IDBI Bank PO exam?
A3. Yes IDBI PO Cut Off will be determined section wise.
Q4. When will the marks obtained in the written examination be shared as well as the IDBI Bank PO Cutoff?
A4. Both the marks of the written examination, as well as the IDBI Bank PO Cutoff, will be shared only after the Interview.
How has the Cutoff been Predicted by us?
- The cutoffs of major exams from the past one year (with similar nature to Indian Bank PO) have been taken into consideration.
- These exams include SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ exams respectively.
- Top banking experts have been consulted in relation to the Cutoff
- The total number of vacancies have been kept in mind
- The total number of applicants have been kept in mind
We at Mockbank and Sarkari Jobs have brought for you exclusively the best Bank PO Practice Book in the market.
About Bank PO Book
Friends this is it for IDBI PO Cut Off. Feel free to ask us any queries and questions you have in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you. We wish you all the very best for your IDBI PO Exam.
Related: Click here to view RBI Assistant Salary Click here to view IBPS Clerk Salary Click here to view NIACL AO Expected Cutoff Resources from Mockbank: Click here to view IBPS RRB prelims cutoff Click here to view IBPS Clerk Expected Cutoff Click here to view RRB NTPC Result Announcement