IBPS SO Exam Analysis 2017 – Specialist Officer Examination.
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing the fastest updates on IBPS SO Exam Analysis and IBPS SO Cutoff.
IBPS SO Exam Analysis – January 28th
|Stage||Single Stage CBT|
|Only Qualifying Section||English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude|
|Marks will be Counted For||Professional Knowledge|
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
As per the feedback received from candidates for our IBPS SO Exam Analysis, the paper was Easy overall.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern:
Online Objective Test
- (Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit list)
- Test of Reasoning (50 questions 30 minute)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions 30 minutes)
- English Language (50 questions 25 minutes)
- 80 Marks
- Professional Knowledge (50 questions 35 minutes)
IBPS SO Exam Analysis: Qualifying Sections
IBPS SO Exam Analysis: Professional Knowledge Section
As per our IBPS SO Exam Analysis, Overall Good Attempts should be at least 35 up for Professional Knowledge Section.
Since the paper was moderate, damn good level of accuracy is a must.
IBPS Specailsist Officer Exam Analysis : Sectional Level of Difficulty
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Analysis : Sectional Level of Difficulty
IBPSSO Exam Analysis – Detailed Sectional Analysis
As per the inputs received for our IBPS SO Exam Analysis, in the English Language section, Questions were asked from the following topics –
- Pattern of this section was similar as that of IBPS Clerk. Overall level was difficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage.
- Para Jumbles – 5 questions.
- Spotting Errors – 10 Questions.
- Sentence Correction.
- No Cloze Test and Para Jumblese were asked.
IBPS SO Quantitative Aptitude
As per the inputs received for our IBPS SO Exam Analysis, in the numerical ability section, Questions were asked from the following topics –
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous ( Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and work problems, Time and Distance problems, Boats and Streams, Mixture and Allegation, Age, Geometry, Ratio and proportion, Partnership.
As per the inputs received for our IBPS SO Exam Analysis, in the Reasoning Ability section, Questions were asked from the following topics –
- Puzzle- 2 sets.
- Seating Arrangements – 2 sets.
- Inequality – 5 questions.
- Coding – Decoding – 5 Questions.
- Syllogism – 5 Questions.
- Machine Input & Output – 5 questions.
- Number Series – 5 Questions.
- Approximation- 5 Questions.
- Quadratic Equations – 5 Questions.
- Data Interpretation – 10 questions.
IT Officer Exam
- DBMS & Networking.
- Operating system.
- OSI Model & TCP model.
Check Here: IBPS Exam Calendar 2017
Do’s & Don’ts as per our IBPS SO Exam Analysis
- Try using shortcuts wherever possible. That is the only way you can save time.
- Don’t be overconfident with calculations. Always re-check
- Do not take English lightly.
Criteria Chosen for IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Analysis
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted IBPS SO Exam 2017
- Direct feedback from candidates who attempted and qualified the IBPS SO in the previous years.
- Inputs of experts having experience in top coaching institutes catering to bank exams
- Inputs from various experts of the banking sector.
How is IBPS System Officer Exam Analysis Beneficial ?
- IBPS SO Exam Analysis is beneficial for the aspirants who appeared for the exam. It helps them see the overall level of the exam for everyone and not just them
- IBPS SO Exam Analysis is useful for aspirants who haven’t yet given the exam but will do so in the remaining shifts or in the next session. Such aspirants get to know what to expect from the IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS SO Exam Analysis is extremely useful for first time aspirants who aren’t quite familiar with the nature and complexity level of the exam.
Expected IBPS System Officer Cutoff 2016
Factors that will Decide IBPS SO Cutoff 2016
- Total number of vacancies available in 2016.
- Total number of candidates appearing for IBPS SO 2016.
- Overall level of the IBPS SO examination (Easy or Difficult).
Never Miss Out on an Update
To receive the fastest updates on IBPS SO Exam as well as all other ongoing as well as forthcoming exams, kindly subscribe to our website. All you have to do is enter your email in the pop up that appears on the website when you first enter it. Once you’re subscribed, you will receive all the latest updates concerning all competitive exams.
We hope you find our IBPS SO Exam Analysis useful. Do share your attempts below and level of accuracy. If you have any doubt relating to any aspect of the IBPS SO Exam or the IBPS SO Exam Analysis, do post it in the comments below.
All the very best for all your future exams.