IBPS PO Mains Result 2016:
Bookmark this page for receiving the latest updates on IBPS PO Mains Result.
IBPS PO Mains Result
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the IBPS PO Mains Exam on November 20th.
NEW Due to faulty servers and mal – functioning of systems , the IBPS PO Mains exam STANDS CANCELLED for some centres in Lucknow and Delhi. The admit cards have already been issued. Kindly visit the official website to download them.
The IBPS PO Mains Result should be expected within 30 days of the exam i.e in December. So kindly keep track of this page as well as the official website – IBPS.in
An average of 1 Lakh candidates appeared for IBPS PO Mains. The IBPS PO Interview is scheduled for January.
Steps to Check IBPS PO Mains Result
In order to check your IBPS PO Mains Result, pursue the following steps.
- Enter the official website link – www.ibps.in
- Click on the notification stating ‘IBPS PO Mains Result’
- In the IBPS PO Mains Login Page, the candidates will have to enter their credentials such as Registration No or Roll No and Date of Birth or Password
- The IBPS PO Mains Result 2016 will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates must download the result and keep it for further reference.
IBPS RRB PO Mains aspirants who are deemed as successfully qualified in the result of IBPS PO Mains 2016, must possess local language proficiency. It is an essential pre-requisite for the final selection. Candidates who are shortlisted will be able to download their respective call letter for IBPS PO Interview and appear for the same.
IBPS PO Mains Result Calculation
|B||Rounding off scores to 2 decimal points.|
IBPS PO Mains Result Details
- The IBPS PO Result for the Mains Examination will be declared in December, 2016.
- Only those candidates who score the required cutoff (sectional+overall) will be deemed as qualified.
- The cutoffs will be depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The marks obtained in the online Main examination will be shared with the selected candidates only after completion of the entire examination process.
- Aspirants who qualify IBPS PO Mains Exam will be shortlisted for Interview.
IBPS PO Mains Cutoff
Note: All the Cut Offs provided above have been compiled by top experts from banking industry. Also, inputs from past year successful aspirants have been incorporated. However, IBPS will have the final say on the IBPS PO Cut Off. So it is advised to all of you to not think about the cut off very much. Focus on your exam, work hard and perform well. All the very best for your IBPS PO Mains Result.
IBPS PO Mains Cutoff 2016 (Overall)
IBPS PO Mains Cutoff 2015 (Overall)
Cut Offs For Other Exams
IBPS PO Result Dates
|November 4th, 2016||IBPS PO Prelims Result|
|December mid week||IBPS PO Mains Result|
IBPS PO Mains Result FAQ’s
Q1. Whom can I reach out to in case I have an issue with IBPS PO Mains result ?
A1. Reach out to Institute of Banking Selection Personnel (IBPS).
Q2. What am I supposed to do if I forget my registeration ID to check the IBPS PO Mains result ?
A2. You will be provided with a reset option so there is no reason to worry.
Q3. Can somebody tell me the list of participating banks ?
A3. Here is the complete list of participating banks in IBPS PO selection process 2016:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canera Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS PO Exam – Important Links
|IBPS PO Mains 2016: Updates||LINKS|
|IBPS PO Mains 2016: Cutoff||CLICK HERE|
|IBPS PO Prelims 2016: Result||CLICK HERE|
|IBPS PO Prelims 2016: Exam Analysis||CLICK HERE|
May the best aspirants enter the banking industry as IBPS Probationary Officers.
We wish you our best for your IBPS PO Mains result 2016.
If you have any queries related to IBPS PO Mains result 2016 or any part of IBPS PO Exam in general, feel free to post your doubts in the comments section below. We will try our best to resolve them for you as soon as possible.