IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2016.
- IBPS Clerk Cutoff
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
- Expected IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2016
- IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2015
- Expected Cutoffs for Other Exams
- IBPS Clerk Salary
IBPS Clerk Cutoff
IBPS Clerk Prelims is one of the most awaited exams of this year. 19,242 individuals will be recruited across India due to this exam.
With a large number of vacancies, the competition is surely expected to be higher than last year. So our experts along with certain past year successful candidates have come up with our expected cutoff range for the current session.
Note: IBPS is the sole authority to decide the final Cutoff. We are here to provide you only a rough idea about the estimated cutoff range. So aspirants are advised to not think too much after viewing the cutoff. What they are advised is to work very hard and give their best.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Before we discuss the cutoff , let us quickly review the examination pattern.
- English Language(30 questions, 30 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude(35 questions, 35 marks)
- Reasoning(35 questions, 35 marks)
Expected IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2016
Note:We are providing you the overall cutoff here. State wise cutoffs will vary with minor differences.
- GENERAL – 45-48
- OBC – 42-45
- SC – 37-42
- ST – 31-37
IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2015
Expected Cutoffs for Other Exams
IBPS Clerk Salary
The salary for the IBPS Clerk post have been divided into 3 categories by IBPS. These categories are built on the basis of population of cities. The categories are:
- Metro cities with the population of and above 45 lakh.
- Semi -metro cities with population more than 12 lakh but less than 45 lakh.
- Cities with population less than 12 lakh.