IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
IBPS has released the admit cards for IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2016.
IBPS Clerk Preparation
The IBPS Clerk exam is an objective type exam which is held online and is conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The number of applicants applying for this exam is extremely high and there is neck to neck competition.
IBPS Clerk Exam is held in two stages – Prelims and Mains.
Note: IBPS has scrapped the process of the interview from the scheme of IBPS Clerk 2016 exam.
The table clearly details about the exam pattern for the preliminary exam including the name of the test, total marks, the number of questions etc.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
The following table provides the quick view of the detailed exam pattern for the Main examination.
|Sr.No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips
- Candidates will need prior Proper planning as to decisive methods on how to clear the examination.
- Candidates need to fully aware of their surrounding and all the events happening at national, international or state level. The general Awareness section will be tricky for candidates but if they are aware of all the latest events they will score easily in that section.
- Candidates should give prior and more focus to sectional study as sectional cutoff should be cleared separately to qualify the exam.
- Candidates should design a time table to incorporate all the study ideas and subjects in their preparation for IBPS Clerk. Candidates are advised to design the time table around all the activities so that they are able to ample amount of time to study and preparation along with the other activities.
- Time Management is a very important factor in IBPS Clerk Preperation. The time alloted in the exam is section wise and the proportion of question and time is low. Hence the candidates must manage their time well in the IBPS Clerk Exam.
- Candidates should enhance their practice with Sample papers and mock tests to sharpen their knowledge. Use previous years questions papers for better reference and format of the question paper.
- The revision must be done after every day’s study. If you don’t revise what you have studied in the day, you will ultimately forget and that no one wants during the examination.
- Take good care of health as it is required for any candidates to be mentally and physically fit to go about any sort of preparation. Hence take proper diet and must do medication to keep you healthy.