ECGC PO Recruitment 2016 – Notification Salary Eligibility and application link.
Kindly bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all updates on ECGC PO Recruitment
- ECGC PO Recruitment
- ECGC PO Pattern
ECGC PO Recruitment
ECGC has released notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) with the exam scheduled for January 2017.
ECGC PO Recruitment Process
If you are interested in applying for ECGC PO, you will need to register for the recruitment process.
Selections will be based on two important criteria:
1. Your performance in the online exam.
2. Your interview performance: The interview will be conducted by ECGC Ltd. at Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata and Bengaluru.
ECGC PO Vacancies
|Type of Vacancies||Backlog||Current|
ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria
As on 1st October 2016 you should be between 20 years to 30 years of age.
i.e. you must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1986 and not later than
01.10.1996 (both the date inclusive)
Minimum Education Qualification
- An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India
(CA)/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India. OR
- An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) OR
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by Government of India OR
- Post graduate in Economics/International Trade/Mathematics/ Statistics
from a University recognized by Government of India
ECGC PO Salary Details
Pay scale – 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
The salary of ECGC PO is INR 70,000 per month approx.
ECGC PO Important Dates
On-line registration including edit/modification of applications by candidates – 5.10.2016-26.10.2016
Payment of application fee/intimation charges(Online) – 5.10.2016-26.10.2016
Download of call letters for Online examination – About 5 days before exam
Online examination – December 2016 / January 2017
Declaration of result – Within a week of conduct of exam
ECGC PO Pattern
a. Online Examination
|Reasoning Abillity||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
b. Descriptive Paper
|Essay Writing||20 marks||40 minutes combined|
|Precise Writing||20 marks|
ECGC PO Apply Online: Steps
Application Fees/Intimation Charges:
Rs. 600/- for General/OBC
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Procedure for applying online
1) Visit ECGC website www.ecgc.in
2) Click “CAREER WITH ECGC”, then click the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
3) You will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register your application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
4) No change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. 5)Prior to the submission of online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT”.
6) No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Top Jobs This Week
- Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment: 3000+ Vacancies
- Apply for Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment: 3914 Vacancies
- Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment: 412 Vacancies
7th Pay Commission
- View here the Expected Increase in Salary as per the 7th Pay Commission
- View here the Top Government Job Salaries for 2016
Kindly bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all updates on ECGC Recruitment