ATMA Admit Card 2017
Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) for viewing latest updates on ATMA Admit Card 2017.
ATMA Admit Card 2017
ATMA Admit Card 2017 for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions, is issued by Association of Indian Management Schools.
STATUS: ATMA Admit Card OUT
ATMA Admit card of AIMS ATMA Feb 2017 for the exam which is scheduled to be held on 12th Feb 2017 can be obtained from the candidates log in by entering ID and password. The detailed procedure and instructions regarding ATMA Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 is explained here for candidates.
ATMA Admit Card: Important Dates
|ATMA Admit Card Release||8th Feb 2017|
|Offline Exam||12th Feb 2017|
|ATMA Result||20th Feb 2017|
AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2017
Association of Indian Management Schools has released the ATMA 2017 Admit Card for those candidates who have applied for ATMA test for taking admission to Post Graduate Programmes of Management as per official announcement. Applicants who are going to participate in AIMS Test for Management Admissions Exam must download their Admit Card through online mode from the website. The link to download ATMA Admit Card is also provided here for the candidates.
Download ATMA Admit Card – Click Here
ATMA 2017 Admit Card Instructions
You must get your Admit Card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the ATMA 2017 Admit Card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test. Two latest passport size Photographs are to be affixed on the Admit Card (Candidate’s copy and Test Centre copy).
- Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password.
- You must get your Admit Card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the Admit Card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test. Two latest passport size Photographs are to be affixed on the Admit Card (Candidate’s copy and Test Centre copy).
- Change of test center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 10 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (email@example.com) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
How to download ATMA Admit Card:
Steps to download ATMA Admit Card
- Go to the AIMS ATMA website.
- Navigate to the link that says Login for Candidates.
- You will be taken to the page where ATMA 2017 log in is activated.
- Select your exam date.
- Enter PID, and password.
- Click on log in.
- You can now see your admit card download button. Click on it, and download the generated ATMA admit card.
- Print the ATMA 2017 admit card and read instructions on it carefully.
ATMA will be administered in the premises of colleges/institutes/schools or their computer labs, etc. The address of the Test Venue is given on the Admit Card, which is in two pages.
You are requested to submit the following documents to the invigilator at the time of the examination.
- Admit card with two of your recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- ATMA bulletin receipt issued to you upon making payment of registration fee or email copy.
- Copy of your Registration Form.
- Photo Identification (In original)
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is approved by the HRD Ministry of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM programs.