AFCAT Exam Pattern 2017 Preparation Plan by Experts.
Today we will be discuss AFCAT Preparation Plan for the Air Force Combined Aptitude Test exam to help you score better in all sections.
AFCAT Exam Pattern:
- The AFCAT Exam will comprise of 4 sections i.e Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English.
- A total of 100 question will be asked in the AFCAT exam divided equally in Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English respectively.
- You will have a total time of 2 hours solve all these sections.
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- We advice you to go through syllabus and AFCAT Preparation tips to score better in your Exam.
AFCAT Preparation Plan as per the latest AFCAT Exam Pattern :
- We will guide you step by step for AFCAT Preparation.
AFCAT Preparation Plan (Section wise)
- Here is the AFCAT Preparation plan for every section.
- We will also be publishing Detailed Section Wise Plan for Indian Bank PO Preparation.
AFCAT Preparation Tips for Reasoning Section:
Reasoning asked in Indian Bank PO Exam will purely be based on logic and will not be just a mathematical skill. To prepare for it, practice the following topics as many times as you can:
- Statement and Conclusions.
- Missing Character.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Data sufficiency.
AFCAT Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude Section:
Qunatitative Aptitude Section of Indian Bank PO Exam will check your numerical ability. Hence to prepare for it, start from basics and build concepts gradually. The Key here is to practice the following topics as many times as you can.
- Number Series.
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Data Interpretation.
AFCAT Preparation Tips for English Language Section:
English Section of Indian Bank PO Exam will check your basic concepts of English Grammar. To prepare for it, go through the following topics:
- Cloze Test.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting the Error.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
Preparation Tips for General Awareness section :
General Awareness Section of Exam will contain Questions based on GK and current Affairs.
Preparation books for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by
- Advance maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
Preparation books for Reasoning:
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarawal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
Preparation books for English:
Hence, Friends this is it for Indian Bank PO Preparation Tips and Books to Refer. If you have want to check your Indian Bank PO Preparation, you can take our Specially Designed Mock Test Series for Indian Bank PO Exam.